Thursday, October 17, 2013

Greetings Gamers

I'm tired of Pokematic and Catholiccontriversy getting their own places and I'm stuck sharing with them with no place to call my own, so I'm making a place to call my own.

 Hey eveyone, Happy Gamer here, and for those of you who don't know me, well blame Pokematic and Catholiccontriversy. For about 3 years now, Catholiccontriversy and Pokematic have had their own private sections of the internet. Catholiccontriversy has youtube, Pokematic has metacafe and his adventure blog, but I've been forced to share Dailymotion and the video site with them with no place to call my own. Sure, it didn't help that I wasn't creating content, but maybe I would have if I had a place to call my own.

Well, welcome to my tree house. Here' it's only me, Happy Gamer. Maybe I'll let Catholiccontriversy and Pokematic make cameos like they let me do at their places, but here's my spot. Mine.

So what am I going to post you may ask. Well one thing I've found myself doing on Google Plus is posting these long winded ramblings that just seem to go on forever. I don't know how well they're received by my friends, but I know I fall subject to "to long, didn't read" when browsing G+. So, to clean up my friend's feeds, I'm now going to be posting those long winded posts here. I hope you enjoy.

Well this has been Happy Gamer signing off. Game on and have fun. (I'm thinking about changing my sign off. I'll be posting new attempts until I find something I like.)

No comments:

Post a Comment